[Harp-L] gear lust

"For years, I've taken crap from the guys in my band about how much gear I
pack"

That's the exact opposite of me. I walk in to practice with everything in
one trip including the beer. Guitar player says, "damn harmonica players"
then goes out on his 3rd trip to the truck for gear. I carry a custom
briefcase w/ harps and mic, and my digitech RP7. I then plug into the PA and
rock out. Granted, I'm not a pro or anything. But I do work gigs
occasionally with the same setup.
However, I get stuck hauling all the gear to the gig (including drummers and
bassists)because my truck is the biggest of everyone in the band. Guitar
player says, "good thing you have that truck to carry all those harps
around". :-)

Shawn Williams