Re: [Harp-L] Gear lust

Speaking of gear lust...

  Guitar Center and MusicansFriend.com are blowing out the
  Crate Powerblock amp head for a hundred bucks.  75 watts
  stereo or 150 mono, effects loop, line out, and tubish distortion
  on the gain knob.  I use this amp a lot.  Wire it to an amp
  modeler and you have a nice rig for not much money.

  I mean, $99.99....  geez, that is pretty hard to resist.
  I'm picking up a spare.

  -Rick