RE: [Harp-L] Am I crazy if I sell my Bassman RI, Ltd?

Every time I sell big-ticket pro-sound items -- like your Bassman --
  I regret it later.  I recommend you hang on to it.

  -Rick

Eugene Ryan <ryan.eugene@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi Mike,

I wouldn't say you are crazy, but I would hold onto good equipment like that
unless I really needed the money. I have sold some old stuff cheaply and
regretted it later.

Oh yeah, do you have space for the Bassman? That would be another concern.

Just my opinion, though.

Eugene