From: Jim Greenwald [mailto:staggerin@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 10:13 PM
To: Henderson, Peter; bluegrassharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Old-Time Harmonica

Hi Trip

That "Five Miles of Ellum Wood" is a fine tune. I learned it off a tape
of
the great fiddler Bruce Greene where he mentions in the notes having
heard
it first on banjo in Kentucky, and later on fiddle by someone in West
Virginia. Is that version you play one that you picked up in WV?

Cheers,
Jim
[Listen to Roots Harmonica at
http://www.live365.com/stations/staggerinjim]