[Harp-L] Gear lust

Richard Hunter wrote:
I have been reading the specs for the new Digitech RP350 pedal, the
successor to the RP series that includes the RP100/200/300/400.

Hi Richard,

It looks amazing - that's a lot of gear to pack into one box.  The addition
of the Fender amp models and the Lexicon reverbs makes it very interesting
indeed.  One thing though - the RPx400 has a mic preamp that can accept an
XLR connection - one of the reasons I like the RPx400.  The new RP350
doesn't seem to have it.  This might be a problem for you if you would like
to use your Fireball (or other vocal mic) and get away with using one box on
a gig.  You might use an impedance matching transformer in this case, but
I'm not sure about the levels.  BTW, have you done this with your older RP
box, as in, connect a vocal mic via impedance matcher to the RP?

All the best,
Eugene