[Harp-L] Subject: Re: Sonny Boy Williamson on YouTube/Muddy Waters

How cool, Ron....and after watching it (that's one harp I hope I  don't buy
on EBay, LOL).......right after, up came this video of Sonny Boy
Williamson....after reading Tom Ball's entire post ...this was so  coincidental....he's
singing and playing Nine Below Zero.....very, very  cool....on the piano is Otis
Spann...the piano is TOO cool for  words...

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZMkbB200aE_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZMkbB200aE)

there were more ...All listed by the poster as being from the  American Folk
Blues Festival (1962- 1962) so I'll  post as many as I  can....these are such
an incredible slice of history....I'm thrilled to  have access to them....

Sonny Boy Williamson:  Bye Bye Bird:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKdsKFRindg_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKdsKFRindg)

Sonny Boy Williamson:  In My Younger Days:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iup4hG7DmNA_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iup4hG7DmNA)

Sonny Boy Williamson:  Getting Out of Town:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEgX5mGEZ3o_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEgX5mGEZ3o)

Sonny Boy Williamson:  Your Funeral and My Trial:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFRMBWgyH-M_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFRMBWgyH-M)

AND...last but not least.....ending with the Muddy Waters, Sonny Boy
Williamson:
"Got My Mojo Working".....posted here once before...but well worth a  repeat
visit - what a great video:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjPezeHN9Hc_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjPezeHN9Hc)

WAIT.......One more...Muddy Waters from 1968:  Long Distance  Call....

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wESfLjaZIg_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wESfLjaZIg)

so...who is the harp player to his right?   lol

Elizabeth