[Harp-L] Re: Harmonica Frank Floyd on Youtube

I was fortunate to meet Frank Floyd in around 1976 when he was part of a touring folk music review put together by Mike Seeger. The afternoon before the concert Frank was hanging out outside the Student Union at UC Santa Barbara (where I was a student), and he not only demonstrated the same technique shown in the film but also pulled out a second harp for a "duet", one in jaw, one played using his nose. Really something to see, good thing he didn't have a cold at the time. He was a real character.
There is an old LP on a tiny Chicago label, Barrelhouse? he did when rediscovered, and I don't know if that's ever made CD, copies of the record go for high dollars on ebay when they turn up.