[Harp-L] Southern Tradition Harp workshop this past Saturday in Brooklyn, NY

Cara,

Sorry you couldn't join me in New York this past weekend. In the absence
of your physical presence at my workshop, I offer you a virtual
opportunity by going to....

http://www.myspace.com/triphenderson

there you will find some sound files from that afternoon.  This year,
rather than teach a song like John Henry, I chose to offer a sonic
survey of southern (non blues) music styles - Old Time, Early Country,
Cajun and Creole.  Let me know what you think.

Best,
Trip Henderson