[Harp-L] Rhythm & Blues Cruise - San Diego Oct 3, '06

Greetings fellow Harp-Maniacs,

I wonder who amongst us are going on the inaugural West Coast version of the Legendary Rhythm & Blues Cruise? ( http://bluescruise.com/ )

I'm goin', I wonder who else? It's a shorter cruise (4 nights) than the East Coast version (7 nights in Jan or Feb) but no less packed with talent, fun and good folks, every guest and musician on the boat is there for the festival, all simpatico blues-hounds.

So who's comin'? There are still some berths available, I believe.

DON'T WORRY: I ain't considering lapel pins, t-shirts, hats, special meetings or 12-harp jams, just looking forward to maybe meeting some listmates to match the faces to the tirades. I'll be helping to coord the Thursday-night jam in the "Crows Nest" so come on by!

Dave "Dr. D" Fertig