[Harp-L] Richard Hunter on "Roadtrip Nation"

Hi all,

About a year ago, I did an interview for a PBS TV series called "Roadtrip Nation", whose premise is that small teams of young people, typically just out of college, interview folks with a few more years behind them to find out what they've learned.

I learned today that the interview I did for this series has been posted to MSN.com. You can find it at this URL:
http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=3626FEB2-C69C-4845-9B1A-B70D96EA3017&f=&fg=copy

When you put that URL in, the first thing you see is an advertisement with Ty Pennington regarding ADHD. It'll end in about a minute or less, then I'm on.

The video includes a partial performance of my solo harmonica arrangement of "Billy the Kid."

I like the whole thing fine. I hope you do too.

Thanks and regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com