[Harp-L] Re: Portable Digital Recording Studio

I recently purchased the Edirol R-09 at Sam Ash and love it.  you can transfer your files to the computer, or keep them on the storage disks that you can purchase at any Circuit City/Best Buy type of store in the camera dept.  I use mine to record myself at open mics and I am amazed at the results.
  Brian

  "Bobby BlackHat" <Bobby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does anyone have a recommendation for a good "Portable Digital
Recording
> Studio" that works well for recording harp?  I have a lot of ideas I
want to
> capture on something other than an old cassette player.

i'm a little surprised nobody has responded.  maybe because this comes
up so
often.  i'd recommend searching the archives for "microtrack",
"minidisc", or
"mobiblu".  there's been lots of discussion of these, much of it quite
recently.
then if you have specific questions, ask them here.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

But I'm not giving in an inch to fear
'Cause I promised myself this year
I feel like I owe it...to someone.