[Harp-L] Quick thoughts on recent topics...

All locks do is keep honest people honest..if they want it bad enough they
will find a way to take it. I keep my harps within eyeshot at all times or
tuck them away somewhere near the back of the stage area and cover with
something.

As far as "wearing" harps in some kind of belt contraption..I find it much
too awkward and uncomfortable to shuffle around stage in reckless abandon
(some call it dancing) with all that excess weight. I have enough of that
already :-) I do have a nice ammo belt that I will use on occasion by tying
off around the mic yoke and letting it hand down along the shaft of the mic
stand. It keeps 20 or so harps right at my finger tips.

By the way.any feedback from the Bonfiglio Grand Canyon attendees? Perhaps
Robert himself can share how it went.

WBee