[Harp-L] National Symphony Debut

Great news! I will make my National Symphony debut this November in Washington, DC as well as debuts with the Pittsburgh Symphony and the Orchestre Symphonique de Quebec and the Bochumer Symphoniker.

Just had a wonderful concert with the Anderson Symphony (Indiana) playing the Villa-Lobos Harmonica Concerto on the first half and the Elvis Medley on the second half and ever since I did that at the Orchestre de la Suisse Romande this has become a very popular programming choice.

Off to the Edmonton Symphony to play Elvis with Bruce Hangen conducting!!!

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com