Re: Fw: [Harp-L] Brazillian harp bling

Brother & Sisters of Harmonica,

     Here is the reply I received. For what it's worth they are beautiful in appearance. (I hope to have several!)

"Unfortunatelly we are still not selling. Our distribution may start by next January, as our endorsers are still trying on the instruments. Cause we intend to sell the best harmonicas. Just to let you Know, we have already worked out some prices in US$. But you'll have to wait till Jan.
Untill then, keep checking our web site, as it will be translated very soon to English, Spanish and German. Also, news are updated frequently.
Sign in and we'll let you know when they're gonna be avaiable in the US.

Muito Obrigado for your attention

Best Regards,

Bends Team
www.bends.com.br"