To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 12:57 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Making a Low Tuned C

Ok,

So I attempted my first Low Tuned C harp. I tuned a Low D Big River
(cheap if it is a throwaway) and it sounds pretty good, but I have
some problems. Help?

- I tuned at 442 19 limit just intonation.

Problems...

1) Cannot get both 2 draw bends only F#
2) Cannot get bend draw 1 at all...

Blow one makes a rattling noise as well.

I shaved metal off, instead of soddering. I am guessing perhaps I took
too much metal off? Perhaps I should try soddering?