[Harp-L] (no subject)

Hi Jim,
How are you guys doing we hope fine, and we are doing just the same
I don't know if it is to late, but we are singing at St Jude on Sunday
9-10-06 it is a 9:30 am Mass and we would be in (Black and White)
I only got to know tonight because I had not gone to practice. Our
electric system for the entire Condo units went out at 7:30 on Tuesday
morning and came back Thursday night. so I hope you all get it in time.

Valmon