Re: [Harp-L] The Great Search for Amplified Tone

G wrote:
"I've found different embochures affect my tone too, hear for yourself"

Hmm, I do hear a difference.

On the other hand, Pat Missin has a different experience. (While not
everyone agrees with everything Pat says, he seems to make an effort to be
as objective as possible.)
http://www.patmissin.com/ffaq/q7.html

Seems this may vary from person to person. Leading to the conclusion that it
may not be the embouchure, but the person using it. Be that from preference,
practice or physiology.