[Harp-L] Jason/jamin' in Mtg. Al.,Oct. 17th

Jason is scheduled for our Pro/Am jam , Oct. 17th . A great chance to share
the stage with such a hot band. Our local jam has been hosted by several
cool harp players this year i.e. Mark Sallings, Jumpin Johnny Sansone, Nick
Moss, Watermelon Slim, Harmonica Red, now Jason. The local crowd packs the
place and really shows their appreciation to these mighty road warriors.

Steve

Visit  www.thekeysbar.com for directions