[Harp-L] re: was the best--now sacrifice

I want to second what Bobbie said about scacrifice. I'll tell you on the rare occassion when I do two gigs back to back and drive maybe 120 miles--I'm wiped for the week. It's exhausting work. Then you try to imagine 5 years 300 days a year. That's drive. That's determination.

I'd say being able to do that makes Jason a success. Not even considering his musical skills (which are considerable), the ability to keep a schedule like that day after day year after year is an outstanding achievement to be commended.

To the layman's perspective, a professional musican is lucky because they get paid for doing what they love. Brad's article made it clear how much sacrifice there is for any dedicated musican.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm