[Harp-L] mickey raphael gear

I've been playing lately in an "alt country" outfit (whatever that means! so-called by the guy who pulled us all together).  I've been mixing it up within each set between a vocal mike on a stand to the PA and an amped setup (the high-Z mike attached to the stand on a gizmo from Cadillac Pete, which btw works well for bullets and sticks) -- this gives the audience a break from just 1 type of sound.  For example, vocal mike for Crawdad Song, amped for Oh Atlanta (of course either of these songs could go either way).

  Anyway, I don't follow country music much and was wondering if anybody knows what Mickey Raphael usually plays through -- is he exclusively vocal mike to PA?  Any other thoughts about amped for country?  (maybe that's what the "alt" means!)
  --John K
  (in the small pond of Wyoming where we have more US senators than representative.)