RE: [Harp-L] Opinion Pecking Order

I agree with Larry. I think that because we have so many strong and
opinionated players here, it intimidates folks that are
beginner/intermediate from asking questions. Shouldn't be that way. When
folks ask these questions, then the legions of other
beginner/intermediate lurkers learn from the answers. And this is not to
say that the strong and opinionated players should be any less so
either.

I've never seen anyone here be rude to someone that asked a rookie
question, although as we see sometimes the luminaries are rude to each
other, haha (it's all about passion...). So please folks come on out of
the woodwork. I know you're out there because AFAIK harp-l has the
largest and most active membership of any harp discussion list, yet I
see these types of questions on the other ones I've stopped by, so it's
odd to not see more of them here.

Bill Hines