Re: [Harp-L] Brazillian harp bling

Rodrigo Eberienos is certainly one of the most impressive brazillian
harmonica player

the other endersees are Andre Carlini
(http://www.andrecarlini.com.br/) and Ivan Marcio
(http://www.pradoblues.com/)

last week I could try one of these new harmonicas (a prototype,
actually) at Expo Music in São Paulo and all I can say by now is that
these guys at Bends Harmonicas are doing a nice job.

I believe we can expect soon an official release from the company, and
an english version of their website as well.

[]

Kenji