From: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: hashbb@xxxxxxx; chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; jross38@xxxxxxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] reading things into the best

The fact that I said "I think..." negates the need to use IMO, IMHO, IMAO etc...

I am not ingnorant of the blues or those players. It's more than fair to say
they are doing nothing but rehashing what has already been done. I'm not
knocking anybody and in reality or IMHR it's no different then saying so and so
is wearing a yellow shirt. It's an observation and a realatively educated
observation at that. Notice I didn't mention Dennis Gruenling? He's got a
fresh voice in the blues and thusly I feel he's not a copy cat. oh yeah IMAO...
:-)