Re: [Harp-L] Miles Davis - So What (mild ob intonation talk)

I just do it all on a C harp.  It's a dorian tune and for most of the tune you can play in a position that is natural to the dorian mode. Don't be afraid of the OBs and bends etc.  If you know you theory and harmony you don't have to use them to stay within the chord.  In the Ebm sec the draw 5 is a stable note as are 4dd, 6dd, 2dd, 3dd, 3ddd, 1b, 8bb so what's the issue?

the 2dd 4dd 5d 6ob is a good arppegio to use...and easy