[Harp-L] Tom Ball's Sourcebook of Little Walter/Big Walter Lick's for Blues Harmonica

Tom Ball's book is the best blues harp learning tool I have ever used.  I cannot recommend it strongly enough.  You can get it at Amazon for sixteen bucks.

  http://www.amazon.com/Sourcebook-Little-Walter-Licks-Harmonica/dp/157424096X/sr=8-2/qid=1157145455/ref=sr_1_2/002-5808068-5608868?ie=UTF8&s=books

  -Rick

teyers@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  I recently took delivery of Tom Ball's "Sourcebook of Little Walter/Big Walter Lick's for Blues Harmonica", published by Hal Leonard, and available, amongst other places, at Dave Barrett's site, http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com/littlewalter.htm