[Harp-L] learning diaphram vibrato

Hey list - I consider myself an intermediat player - have recorded and currently play with a roots blues band.  I play mainly pucker embouchure, but am learning tongue-blocking and do some octave playing already.  Of the many techniques necessary to become a good diatonic player, I have the most difficulty with diaphram vibrato.  I can do all kinds of throat / hand vibrato, but can't seem to get the deep diaphram technique.   I know what it is supposed to sound like (from other harp players with good diaphram vibrato technique)  and I know the inhaling sound that is supposed to be the approximation of the breathing technique without the harp in your mouth.  I just can't seem to get it.  Is it possible that some people can't do this for some anatomical reason?  How have others gotten over the hump learning vibrato? How can you tell if you're actually doing it but not well enough so as not to practice useless and wrong technique.

Any ideas?  thanks list

--
"pappy"
www.sassparillapdx.com