RE: [Harp-L] Cyril Davies

<<Listen to Country Line Special and take a trip back down Memory
Lane.>>

I'm a little young to remember CLS when it was first released, but I do
remember that it was the theme tune to a blues radio show probably back
in the '80s.

Anyone from the UK care to job my memory?  It may even have been local
radio in Yorkshire.

Cheers
Ken

--
Ken Peace
Chester, UK

Work disclaimer below...
Please note that any views expressed in this e-mail may be those of the
originator and do not necessarily reflect those of this organization.