RE: [Harp-L] Sheet music to popular/easy melodies

Try http://www.sheetmusicarchive.net/

Out of copyright sheet music as PDFs - lots of classic stuff.

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Bob Cohen
Sent: 30 October 2006 19:44
To: harp-l list
Subject: [Harp-L] Sheet music to popular/easy melodies

Can anyone point me to (preferably free) resources from which I can
get sheet music, not harp tab, written in C for all those goofy first
position melodies (e.g., Oh Susanna, Camp Town Races, etc.) we all
fumbled through back in the day. I've got a hoard of them in my head
and could, if pressed, write them out but that seems like reinventing
the wheel.  One of my students seems to do much better when he's
doing actual songs rather than exercises.

Bob Cohen
Principal, MojoTools Web Design
Blues Harmonica Lessons
Web   :   www.mojotools.com