[Harp-L] Sheet music to popular/easy melodies

Can anyone point me to (preferably free) resources from which I can get sheet music, not harp tab, written in C for all those goofy first position melodies (e.g., Oh Susanna, Camp Town Races, etc.) we all fumbled through back in the day. I've got a hoard of them in my head and could, if pressed, write them out but that seems like reinventing the wheel. One of my students seems to do much better when he's doing actual songs rather than exercises.

Bob Cohen
Principal, MojoTools Web Design
Blues Harmonica Lessons
Web   :   www.mojotools.com