Re: [Harp-L] Inexpensive Reverb ---> Was: Good Cheap Small Amp

-- G <gigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 10/28/06, Jim McBride <jpmcbride@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The Pignose Hog-20 is a great little amp. Surprisingly good.
Amazingly
> good.
> Read this review of it by Steve "Big Daddy Bluzharp" Harvell at
> http://members.tripod.com/~bluzharp/hog20.html
>   The only thing missing in this amp is reverb. Any suggestions on
an
> inexpensive reverb pedal that won't suck the tone out of a harp
> mic/amp?
Hey there,
  I've tried a few reverb pedals out, and for the price, the DigiVerb
is a
very good. I've had mine for quite some time and it's my most used
effect.
-- G.

Hi,
I also have one too and it has the most realistic spring reverb sound
of all of them, and when I've played Fender guitars thru them besides
harp, you can hear it actually imitate quite accurately the sound of
the clanging of the springs when you play the clasic Jimmy
Vaughn "guitar march" in E from his days with the T-Birds.

The only one I like as much was the long discontinued Guyatone MR-2,
which had some awesome settings and was really simple to navigate
thru.

Sincerely,
Barbeque Bob Maglinte
Boston, MA
http://www.barbequebob.com
MP3's: htp://music.mp3lizard.com/barbequebob/