[Harp-L] Re: blues jr mods

Follow-up to my own post:

I had the pre-amp volume all the way up, the bass all the way up, the treble and mid about half. The "fat" switch was off, I think, and the reverb (which doesn't sound that great, IMO) was all the way down.

I had the mic's volume at about 1/3. Turning the mic all the way up also resulted in feedback.

The amp was facing about 45 degrees from my back.

For those of you who have modded your juniors, can you crank it all the way to 11?

-- Mike