[Harp-L] Repair:Air Savers for Chromatic, recomendations

"Kevin M. Duggan" _kevin_duggan@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:kevin_duggan@xxxxxxxxx)
wrote:
I just  bought Inspiration 22on Amazon,..it has inspired me to get going on
my Hering  6164 Delux Chromatic.
I get buzzes out of a few holes which takes the  wind out of my sails.
Should I have a professional tech look this over  or pop it open
myself?.......

Kevin, you might want to phone or email Rupert Oysler, who sells  a great
harp maintenance and repair DVD.  His latest version covers repairs  to
chromatics as well as to diatonic harps.  He is on Harp-L too.  His  website is
harprepair.com, iirc.  His phone # is on his site and u can  phone him if u need to
ask specific questions as to whether his CD covers  whatcha need.
ron