Re: [Harp-L] Good cheap small amp

Rick In Davis wrote:
<The Boss Micro Cube and Cube 30 should get a mention here.  Small, rugged, ultra-reliable,
<inexpensive, and great tone.

I own a Micro Cube and I love it--but for guitar and strumstick, not harp.  I have never been able to get what I think is a great harp sound out of it with any of my mics, and I've tried on any number of occasions.  It's an A+ guitar amp, but only a B+ harp amp at best.  Every guitar player should own a Micro Cube--really!  At $125 new, it's a whole lot of value for money--but I dunno about every harp player.

But maybe I'm not doing the right things.  What's the harp setup (mic/effects/etc.) and amp settings you're running with the Micro Cube?

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com