Re: [Harp-L] Good cheap small amp

I have a Pignose Hog 30 that I really like for band practice. Small and easy to lug around.  Its solid state and battery/ac powered.  I also played through the little Pignose 7-100 battery powered amp.  That little amp really sounds great and is LOTS of FUN!  Or try the U.S Blues hat box amp.  I see them for $35 and Jon Gindick has a demo of that amp on YouTube.  You can also find cheap tube amps on EBAY such as Harmony, Kay, Silvertone, Airline and Kalamazoo.   I have a Silvertone 1432 that I just LOVE but it wasnt exactly cheap at $450.