[Harp-L] Re: [HarpTalk] Meteor amp owners, Help .........

"scooter" <10hole@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi All. I'm re designing my web site at Meteoramps.com and could use a little
> help from current Meteor owners. My computer crashed a while back and all
> of the emailed testimonials were whiped out. I would like to hear from any one
> who own's a Meteor and wouldnt mind me putting your testimonials on my
> web site. You can use meteoramps@xxxxxxxxxxx to send them to.

looks like there are a few old versions at the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://Meteoramps.com

they're old, circa 2005, but may help you.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

But I'm not giving in an inch to fear
'Cause I promised myself this year
I feel like I owe it...to someone.