Re: Re: [Harp-L] Need wireless recommendation

ben bouman wrote:
> is the one you're using one of these??
> http://www.thomann.de/de/search_dir.html?sw=akg+wms40

The model I am using is a little older and has been discontinued in
favor of these "Pro" models.  Also, this page doesn't show the "snap-
on" transmitter option, which is the one I'm using.  I didn't know it
was still available until Chris sent me the link to it on the AKG
site.  Obviously, if you're using a hiZ mic exclusively, the guitar
bug options shown on this page would be the way to go.  You'll need to
make sure you have a 1/4" female jack on your microphone somewhere.  I
don't use bullet mics much anymore, so the loZ snap-on is perfect for
me.

-tim