Re: Re: [Harp-L] Need wireless recommendation

I understand that the snap-on has not been discontinued, it's simply
been "re-branded".  If you visit this AKG page for the WMS-40 *Pro*,
you'll see that transmitter option 5 is the snap-on:
http://www.akg-
acoustics.com/products/powerslave,id,925,nodeid,5,_language,ENUS,pid,
925,mynodeid,186.html

What would be really nice would be to have a snap-on and a guitar
bug that transmit on the same frequency, so you could have a single
receiver that would work with both the loZ and hiZ inputs.

-tim