[Harp-L] Inline Volume controls

I have recently been using Greg's inline volume control from blows me away
productions.I bought this product from him it wasn't given to me so I am not
obligated to write the following.
  At first I had a hard time getting use to it because I haven't used a
volume control in ten years and my initial "V.C." was not sensitive enough
for me. Greg at "Blows Me Away" was amazing, he made another more sensitive
model and it worked fabulous. For a while I didn't like that one either
because I use a wireless XLR plug coupled with the re-10 which is a stick
mic the thing was like five miles long. Geg was great even though I was a
whiny bitch and offered to try making me a shorter one...I told him don't
worry about it and stopped using it. Recently I've was having a problem with
my rig some caps went bad and I Think they fixed it with the wrong kind of
caps or some mess but that little Volume control got me through the last two
months of the tour without Feed Back City all night. Finally I switched amps
and mics (%& Now) and I really wanted to keep the V.V in the line wether
it's long or not cause now I'm use to it, It's a great product, and It has
helped my playing and band dynamics a lot! I'm really impressed with Greg
Heuman as a patient and caring guy and finally my O.C.D. Ass can hear how
cool his Volume control is. Blows me away http://www.blowsmeaway.com