Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica - a dental hazard?

Top concerts?
My favorite harp concert was a Sonny and Brownie gig in Minneapolis in the Seventies. I was just trying to figure out harp and they opened for Bonnie Raitt. I wish I could see that again, because I was so clueless at the time.
I also saw John Sebastian perform, I think it was as an opening act for Dolly Parton of all people.. but he playeld guitar and sang and didn't play any harp until the end. when he knocked me out with a great rendition of Night Owl Blues.
I saw Mojo Buford one time that wasn't the greatest concert.. but he had his harps stolen the night before and he was making do with whatever he could get his hands on in that short time. ANd he was playing in a place out in the middle of nowhere in Minnesota and it was 10 below outside and not all that warm inside.
I went to a David Barrett masterclass in San Jose in 1998 and the concert there was great. Musselwhite, Estrin, Hummel, Andy Just, Mark Ford.. As far as harp concerts go, that one was pretty darned good.