Re: [Harp-L] The Best shows I Ever Saw (Long little harp content)

I haven't posted in awhile as I've been on the road, but it's great to be
home!

I really enjoyed readin' Jason Ricci's Fav shows, it kinda' tells ya' where
the PLAYER is comin' from when you see the shows that SO influenced their
music.

I've been to many shows but these are the one's that really left me walking
out at the end thinking about Music, Presentation and Soul in Music! I'm so
glad I was there. I don't have time right now to tell the stories but these
were the shows I learned MUCH from!......don't quote me on those dates,-)

PS...My (10th) show I'm sure would have been Bobby Darin in Cherry Hill NJ
around 1973, I bought my whole family Tickets and then I came down with
Strep Throat and a fever so they went w/o me and said he ROCKED!!!! dang
wish I could made that one!

thanx for sharin' Jason and nice list!!!!!!!!!!!

all the best,
Rob Paparozzi

1) Donny Hathaway, Leon Russell Live at The Fillmore East (1971?)
2) Taj Mahal Tuba Band Live at The Fillmore East (1970?)
3) Randy Newman Solo in Luzerne, Switzerland (2004?)
4) Toots Thielemans at Carnegie Hall with Herbie Hancock, Pacquito etc
(2006)
5) Paul Butterfield Horn Band Live at Seton Hall, NJ (around 1976?)
6) BB King at The Masonic Temple Elizabeth, NJ (1971)
7) Muddy Waters-Portnoy, (Bob Dylan sp.guest) and Skyking w/ Madcat Ruth:
The Bottom Line NYC (75?)
8) Gary Burton Quartet (w/Larry Coryell, Steve Swallow and Bob Moses)
Fairleigh Dickinson Univ, NJ (1968?)
9) The Electric Flag and Chuck Berry at The Anderson Theatre NYC (1970?)