[Harp-L] Re: Turning Richter into soloist--a proposed tuning (but no good for blues)

I'm wondering if your point is two solid octaves in G mixolydian?  If
so, wouldn't it be easier to simply raise the 3 blow from G to A
("Paddy Richter"), giving you one octave from 2 draw to 6 blow, and a
second octave from 6 blow to 9 blow?

If the point is to create a solo tuning "feel" by having the
enharmonic Cs on 3 blow and 4 blow, then why not just go all the way
and make it solo.  It would take some retunes and some reed swaps, but
it might not be quite as irregular...

To me, the duplicated tonic in each octave is the biggest liability of
solo tuning.

-tim