From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of rainbowjimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 8:35 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] lousy gig

If there was ever a gig I wish we didn't have to do...Friend's son in
law has cystic fibrosis. We're doing a fund raiser cause he needs new
lungs. Now we have to rethink the whole thing because he died--at 31.
Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm