Re: [Harp-L] Danny Wilson update

RE: Danny Wilson, Garry asked:
is there a way to contact him, send an email or a card or something?
Hi Garry,
Right now Danny does not have access to the net. He told me today that when he goes home in a few weeks, he expects, after a two month+ absence, to find upwards of 30,000 Emails waiting for him. Most of these will either be spam or have to do with the Giglist, but he won't possibly be able to respond to (or even read) them all. Therefore I doubt an Email would be the best way to contact him with any good wishes.

If you (or anyone else here) would like his snail-mail address for a card or something, please feel free to contact me off-list and I'd be happy to provide it. (In the interests of Danny's privacy, I don't want to post his home address here in a public forum with archives and such.)

cheers to all,
TB