[Harp-L] Danny Wilson update

Greetings to all,

I just got off the phone with Danny Wilson. The good news is that he sounds better, seems in relatively good spirits and is out of the hospital. Altogether he spent about a month in hospitals, so this is great progress.

He still hasn't been cleared to travel home to Florida, so he and his lovely wife Lorraine are staying at his daughter's place in Michigan until he has clearance (and the strength) to travel.

Danny asked me to please pass along his good wishes to the list, together with his regrets at not having been able to update the Giglist. The surgeries and recovery have taken longer than everyone had previously thought -- but the good news is that his prognosis is excellent and his recovery, while slow and painful, should be complete soon. In fact, he's even playing a bit o' the bass now.

Danny thanks everyone for their good wishes, asks for our patience and assures me that he will be back to the Giglist as soon as he is able.

(And if there is a more unselfish guy on the scene, I can't think of who it might be!)

best to everyone and happy harpin',

Tom Ball
Santa Barbara CA