Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Important harmonica safety warning

Hey Steve...

I was JUST about to respond to that thread with an:  "at least  that's ONE
problem I know I'll never have onstage playing harmonica",  lol

when you wrote:

"Does this apply to women?  Sarah Allen, flute player with the  traditional
band Flook, is notorious for standing on one leg.  I  can't quite get my head
round whether the tight underwear comment  would still apply...

Steve

Harmonica content:  she also  plays the piano accordion, which has reeds like
a harmonica.  ;-)"

.....so now I'm flummoxed...since my sense of it is that  women...despite the
tightest of underwear, thong or whatever,  simply lack the "accoutrements"
necessary to result in  that leg-lifting the male of the species are somewhat
susceptible to     :)

I DO find I play much better if I kick off my boots and play  harmonica while
bare foot, tho.....lol

Elizabeth

">> >From a recent interview with Jethro Tull's Ian  Andersen: