[Harp-L] Jam Camp

Stopped in to see my pals at the Del Mar Jam Camp. Jon had a great band with the phenomenal Robin Henkel and Paulie Kimbarrow as featured artists and coaches among others. It was a privilege to hear Jon play and sing Driftin' Blues. It was lush, melodic, soulful and so fluid. An off the cuff masterpiece of deep tones and velvety textures. What can I say and Jon's vocal was inspiring. All the campers had a great time and showed that they had absorbed the experience. A lot of great music and it was a blast to catch up with Jon, Peter Madcat Ruth and Mark Wilson. So Jon I am putting it out there. Please record this one. It is the one I could listen to for years. Use that same group when you do. The vibe was there. No brainer.

Great job guys. Still recovering from the blues cruise so I wish I could have done more than just stop in for the jam.

Dennis "Doc" Alters