[Harp-L] Free Backing Tracks at HarmonicaBoogie.com

I wanted to remind everyone that you can get free backing tracks from HarmonicaBoogie.com Currently have 43 backing tracks available. Sometimes these tracks number in the hundreds. All of these tracks were created specifically for harmonica players. They range from Chicago style throw downs to , well practically field hollers.

We have 11 online jamming rooms: 9 for harmonica and 2 for guitar. Uploading your playing and reading peoples comments about it is a great learning experience, and very motivational.

If you are a harp instructor and wanted a jamming environment for yourself in order to reach your far flung students, I could could create one for you with your name for only $5 a month. This would cover all your students.

If harp-l wanted to have a jamming room for themselves, I would create that for you guys for free. The only rules are that you cannot upload any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright. A harp-l jamming room could be a place where you guys listen to each others playing and comment on it. No more waiting for harp-l compilations that take years. I just bought a lot of extra bandwidth, and I'm hoping to burn it up with harmonica!

The website HarmonicaClub.com has a jam session at HarmonicaBoogie.com . They also offer a live chat environment where anyone can talk via your computer microphones to other people live. They sometimes play for each other. Harp-l users can also use this.

  I hope to see or hear you soon!
    Best regards,
       Rick Beall
       HarmonicaBoogie.com