Re: [Harp-L] Reattaching Suzuki Reed?

How about drilling an itty bitty hole and getting a rivet from one of your tried and true Hohner harps? I'm not real fond of the Suzukis. I got three during a trial and found them to be out of tune, tinny, and just not a marine band. 'nuff said

Gary Lehmann <hqr@xxxxxxx> wrote:  Hi all-

I tried retuning a Pure Harp and one of the reeds came off! Any advice on
reattaching these? They are spot welded-but this one couldn't stand the
strain.

Gary