[Harp-L] Rupert Oysler's Harp repair and customizing DVD

akverne@ broadpark.no wrote: Saw your post at Harp-l and is just wondering what DVD you are talking aboutand where to get it.........snip........I have always thrown away my LO`s when they give me trouble but the Seydel Blues Favorite is too expensive to end up in the "file 13". Cheers
 Arnt Ove
 Goodrockin` Andy - Pimp of the Blueswww.myspace.com/bluespimp

www.myspace.com/hardluckbluesband

www.hardluck.no

 Arnt or Andy, I went to your myspace site and I see u have good taste in harp players! But i'm still not sure of your name, sorry.
  I was referring to the Harp Repair and Customizing DVD which is available thru Rupert Oysler. His website is harprepair.com and his email addy is orupert@xxxxxxxxxxx .
 The instructions take u thru 3 hours worth of ways to improve your harps - great stuff. His new version also covers chromatics. His older version only covered diatonic harps and was available on VHS tape or on CD-ROM, which i view in my computer. In the USA, it cost $66, which includes shipping. Good deal, and will save u a ton of money in the long run, not to mention enable u to have better playing harps.
 Rupert is an expert customizer himself. The one harp i had him customize for me plays better than any other harp i have, depite me painstakingly tweaking each and every one to improve playability. I've improved them greatly, but Rupert's harp is best.
 I see that u are from Norway. I checked Rupert's website, and it looks like he ships to Norway. He seems to be a nice guy and is a heck of a harp player, as you will hear if u get the CD or DVD. His phone # is on his website too, if u want to phone him. I've had a problem contacting him via email before and that's the main reason why i posted thru Harp-L. If u have a similar problem with email, contact me and i will phone him for u if necessary.
 Rupert is now an employee/representitive of the Seydel Company and is able to sell Seydel stuff directly to us players, convenient to us here in the USA.
 I suggest that u don't throw away your old harps, esp. LO's. LO sells replacement reed plates which is a cheaper way to fix your harp than buying a whole new one.
 ron