  From: Planet Harmonica
  To: Tim Moyer ; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 4:13 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] RL Burnside's Harmonica ?

  I got hold of an excellent bootleg concert of RL Burnside and band on June 10th 1996 in Toronto, Canada. There's a pretty darn good harp player on two tracks but I have no band listing, so I don't know who it is. Would anyone know which harp player it could have been ? Either someone who played harp with RL regularly in that era, or a really good local player ?

  Ben FELTEN
  http://harmonica.typepad.com